Title:High Strength Steel Wire Rope Sleeves / Lebus Grooved Sleeve
for Main Drum
Sleeves are used to prevent damage to a drum. It is usually cheaper
to replace a worn out sleeve in stead of replacing or repair the
complete drum assembly.
We can design the lebus sleeve according to the drum's size and
parameter.So the customer need to provide some paramter as follows:
|the drum's outer diameter||lebus sleeves diameter|
|width between the flanges|
320mm 550mm or as your requirement
|the rotation direction||left or right|
|wire rope diameter and structure||22mm 33mm or any others|
|the material||Q345B or high strength steel|
|the surface hardness||as your requirements|
We also supply lebus grooved drum used in all kinds of winchs. The
whole drum details as follows:
1. the groove is cut directly into the body of drum.
2. according to the customer' requirements, the flanges are either
welded or screw-bolted.
3. the groove is available as either lebus-groove or
4. groove geometry is determined by rope construction, diameter and
length ,and by application.
5. the drum is provided with the requested mounting dimensions to fit the
flanges by welding or screw bolting.