Title: Spooling Device Winch / Rope Arranging Device/Electric winch
Brief view of product
|pruduct name||heavy duty winch /mooring winch|
|Sling type||cable or wire|
|Drum design||Lebus groove /sprial groove/smooth|
|Appliation||marine,crane,offshore,boat,ship ,truck,mining ,logging
|Colour||Blue or customer|
|Parameter||As the prudoct working condition or the function|
LBS double grooved winch drum advantage:
- Each one circle layer of the grooved drum has two parallel groove
and two groove section
- Make the cable even smooth ;load even distribution
- Prevent cross &mess in cable rolling working happening
- Lower the cable damage, extend the cable lif
Lebus parameter:can be design as customer base or working condition
|Model||Frirst layer Pull force(T)||Drum bottom diameter||Layer||Rope capaticty(mm)||Diameter of steel cable(mm)||Model of power|
|LBSPH3-20||2||7-28||380||4||180||20||XH3-900 D240 101|
|LBSPH3-40||4||10-23||470||4||270||28||XH6-2000 D240 101|
1. The rope winding device of the winch (spooling device winch)
adopts the principle of double rotating screw to drive the rope
wheel to move back and forth,It is mechanical transmission device,
easy to use, safe and reliable.
2. The winch rope arranging device consists of six parts, namely,
power output part, transmission box, clutch, spiral sleeve part,
rope supporting part and base.
3. In the installation process, does not require any part of the
transformation of the winch, only needs to install the outer gear
on the winch motor side, the power of the motor output.
4. Winch drum - gear box - screw sleeve rotation - rope wheel
5. Do not need to change any part of the winch during installation,
just installed in the outer gear winch motor side
Lebus Products Drum Feature:
- Compact structure and reasonable design
- Safe and reliable function
- Highly efficient, constant operating torque motor.
- Smooth running over the entire speed range.
1. The two-way reciprocating screw is made of two screw threads
with different rotating directions on one screw rod.That is, a
right-hand thread, a section of left-hand thread.
2. The right and left nuts are respectively connected with the
moving parts. When the screw is rotated, the two moving parts
rapidly approach or separate along with the nut so as to produce
the required mechanical function.