Title:SGS ISO Certificate Small Electric Lebus Grooved Winch for
The lebus system is a method of controlling the spooling of wire
rope on a winch drum so that there is no practical limit to the
number of layers that can be spooled with safety,irrespective of
the severity of load and speed conditions or the size of rope and
The lebus system can be applied in various ways.By the installation
of a split sleeve onto a plain drum, by the use of a grooved barrel
to which the client adds flanges or by the supply of a complete
fabricated and machied drum to project requirements.
|1.||The lebus grooved drum can be directly cut into the body of drum|
|2.||The lebus grooved drum is suit for multi-layer spooling|
|3.||Compared to spiral groove, LBS Solve the rope-biting problem|
|4.||Extend the rope working life.|
|1.||the sleeve is divided into halves,which could be installed on a
|2.||It is a cost effective type .|
The design conforms to the specific rope structure, diameter and
Lebus Products Drum Feature:
- Compact structure and reasonable design
- Safe and reliable function
- Highly efficient, constant operating torque motor.
- Smooth running over the entire speed range.
Why you shoud choose us:
1) 10 years lebus design and produce experience
2) Lebus patent award by government
3) The specilized in design and drawing for one of the customer
according the different usage
4) The successful case with China big government project
5) Top quality with competitive price.