Wire Rope Marine Windlass Winches Lifting Winch Hydraulic Tugger
Custom-made (according to actual )
1. Our products have the advantages of compact structure, light
weight, safe and easy to operate.
2. Our products are used for general lifting, hauling and other
works in marine deck machinery, harbor, petroleum, drill machine,
engineering machinery, mining, geological exploration and
construction machinery and etc.
3. Products are designed and manufactured according to API Spec 7K
“Specification for Drilling Equipment”.
4. High starting& working efficiency
5. Reliable operation with little noise
Mechanically driven winches:
At both the high and the low speed ends of the roller, a ventilated
air tube clutch is installed. The rim of a brake (or a brake disc)
is subject to forced cooling with circulating water and surface
medium-frequency hardening, thus featuring satisfactory wear
resistance and extended service life. The main brake is of
hydraulic pad or band type, and the auxiliary adopts dynamic
braking or EATON products (cooled by water or air). All gear shift
clutches are provided with involutes and spline teeth and adopt
cylinder or pneumatic tire clutch shift structure to ensure simple,
easy and reliable stage changeover. In the roller is provided with
a LeBus rope groove so as to achieve automatic delivery of drilling
1. Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
2. Our products have one year warranty.
3. A range of accessories such as pressure rollers are available on
4. Except for standard winches, we’re also able to provide tailored
solutions to our customers.