Title:Black Nylon Material Split Lebus Grooved Sleeves or Lebus
It is very expensive for drilling customers to customize a suitable
drum for winch. So we design a kind of cover for drum,which is
called lebus grooved shells or lebus groove sleeves. We divide it
into two parts that could be installed on the drum and instead of
making a whole drum.
We can use a variety of materials to manufacture the sleeves. If
the customer need a light material,you can choose nylon material.
Carbon steel, alloy steel, cast steel, aluminum, all kinds of
high-strength steel Q345, Q420, Q460, 15CrMo,20GrMo, 42GrMo, etc
Material standards: GB, AISI, ASME, ASTM, JIS DIN, NF, BS, EN ...
Classification societies certified: DNV, ABS, GL, LR, BV, CCS,
RINA, NK, KR ...
- the split-type lebus groove generally can be mounted on a smooth,
grooveless drum-for for retrofit or where the drum needs to be
- The split -type sleeve system consists of a pair of outer casings
that are bolted or assembled on a smooth light cylinder, so that
the outer surface of the cylinder becomes a grooved form, and the
split sleeve is composed of a spiral groove and a parallel groove,
and the groove is formed. The design conforms to the specific rope
structure, diameter and length.
- the dimension of drum
- rope diameter
- pls provide us detailed drum drawing if possible
Lebus grooved sleeves advantages:
1. The customer can choose lebus groove or helical when you need to
mount a set of slleves on a unslotted drum.
2. Make the rope ordered arrangement and reduce mess& biting
problems in the processing of spooling
3. The cost of sleeves is lower than a drum.
4. easy for installation.
1. The customer provide us with detailed parameters
2. We will design a drawing for customer to confirm
3. Discuss details and ready to produce
5. Ready product materials
7. finished and inspection