Title:Large-Scale Black Nylon Drum Sleeves and Drum Shells for
the drum sleeves ’design based on your drum’s technical parameters
1. rotation direction
2. wire rope diameter and length
3. drum outer diameter and width between the fanges
4. groove type:helical and lebus
5. assembly type: bolted or plug weld
|Firstly, the drum flanges must be perpendicular to the drum barrel
at all times,even under loaded conditions.|
|Secondly, there must be sufficient tension on the wire rope to hold
the wire firmly in the groove and keep it from skipping grooves or
|Thirdly, the fleet angle must be kept between 0.25° and 1.25°.|
|Fourthly, the wire rope must be anti-rotating.|
|Lastly,when the wire rope released from the drum is wound to the
fixed pulley, the center of the fixed pulley must be the center
between the falnges.|
Our manufacture and sale:
1. We can produce drums and drum sleeves of all sizes.
2. Our products have been exported to overseas for many years, and
we obtain domestic and foreign customers alike with product’s good
quality and well-designed sevice.
3. We can manufacture groove pitch according to your wire rope
diameter. In order to make rope run properly,certain parameters of
drums must be met.
- the split-type lebus groove generally can be mounted on a smooth,
grooveless drum-for for retrofit or where the drum needs to be
- The split -type sleeve system consists of a pair of outer casings
that are bolted or assembled on a smooth light cylinder, so that
the outer surface of the cylinder becomes a grooved form, and the
split sleeve is composed of a spiral groove and a parallel groove,
and the groove is formed. The design conforms to the specific rope
structure, diameter and length.